Saturday 10 September 2011

It's just not that easy being SIMPLE

Hmmmmmmm,
This world we're living in is sooooo messed up. With all the celeb culture, everybody wanting to be famous either through pop stardom or just marrying into money ie; WAGS or whatever other means there are out there, it's actually quite hard BEING SIMPLE. I don't buy into all this 'shallow' way of living-beauty, cosmetic surgery, people chasing the dream of wanting to flow in money and live this rich, fabulous lifestyle. People are NOT showing their REAL SELVES and if you're NOT showing your real self, how are you gonna expect LONGEVITY in whatever you do??? Nobody will know who you are, in fact it will get to the stage where YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR REAL SELF IS. I don't like the limelight, NEVER HAVE n NEVER WILL, not because i'm shy or anything like that, i jus don't feel comfortable puttin myself 'out there' like that because I DON'T LIKE eyes on me. I prefer to live a QUIET SIMPLE LIFE and i WILL-no matter how CRAZY this world gets, I'M ALWAYS GOING TO REMAIN SIMPLE cos that's JUST ME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment